Whatsapp Channels: WhatsApp introduces Channels, a feature that allows users to communicate directly and receive updates.
WhatsApp has added a game-changing feature called “Channels,” which is similar to Telegram’s Channels and is aimed to stimulate direct connection between users and creators.
Within the WhatsApp ecosystem, this one-way broadcast tool allows people and businesses to communicate updates and engage with their audience.
Here’s how to set up your own WhatsApp Channel:
Users of Android:
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to the Updates tab.
- Tap the “+” sign and select “New channel.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts and tap “Get Started.”
- Add a channel name (you can modify it later).
- Customize your channel by adding a description and an eye-catching icon.
- Tap “Create channel,” and you’re all set!
Users of iPhone:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Updates tab.
- Tap the “+” sign and choose “Create Channel.”
- Begin by tapping “Get Started” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Add a channel name (modifiable later).
- Customize your channel with a description and a standout icon.
- Hit “Create Channel,” and you’re done!
- Open WhatsApp Web and click on the Channels icon.
- Click the “+” sign and select “Create channel.”
- Proceed through the prompts after clicking “Continue.”
- Enter a channel name (adjustable at any time).
- Customize your channel with a description and an appealing icon.
- Click “Create channel,” and your WhatsApp Channel is ready to roll!
WhatsApp Channels have the potential to change the way users receive updates and communicate with the people and organizations they follow.
This feature seeks to make communication more fluid and engaging by offering a dynamic platform for sharing and interacting among WhatsApp users.