Apple iPhone 15 Launch: Long lines were seen outside Saket’s Select Citywalk Mall in the national capital, where Apple had erected a retail outlet earlier this year.
Apple iPhone 15 Release: Apple’s new iPhone 15 lineup, which includes four models, went on sale today in India and other countries. In the first wave, the devices will be available for purchase in around 40 countries, including India, Australia, and New Zealand.
Here are five facts about this major story:
1) Apple just launched the iPhone 15 series, which contains four models: the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max. The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are available in five colors (pink, yellow, green, blue, and black) and three storage capacities (128GB, 256GB, and 512GB).
2) The iPhone 15 with 128GB of storage costs $79,900, while the iPhone 15 Plus costs $89,900. The iPhone 15 Pro with 128GB storage costs 134,900, while the iPhone 15 Pro Max with 256GB storage costs 159,900.
3) According to first online sales, Apple’s new iPhone 15 series has proven a hit with consumers. However, demand for the most expensive versions is so great that fresh online purchases won’t arrive in numerous countries until at least mid-November, and in-store pickup slots sold out rapidly.
4) At its September 12 event, Apple unveiled the newest Apple Watch series and AirPods Pro with USB-C connectivity. The Apple Watch Series 9 costs $41,900, whereas the Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) costs $29,900.
5) Today, long lines were seen outside Apple’s retail stores in Delhi and Mumbai ahead of the launch. Apple’s best-selling items for the rest of the year are projected to be the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max versions, and the company’s ability to meet demand for these smartphones will be critical to its performance throughout the holiday season.